• Built in streaming audio including TuneIn and Pandora
• 4 Sources (2 streaming, 2 analog)
• 15 Watts per channel @8Ω (4Ω capable)
• Fully implemented UPNP server functionality
• Output short circuit, thermal and hard clipping protection
• Analog line in connection for local source playback
• Remote balanced line in for playing a source with included remote balan insert
• Expandable to 40 zones
• Bass, treble, balance and loudness adjustments per zone
• 2 keypad ports for local keypad control
• Internal webpage with configuration
• iOS and Android compatible via FREE app
• Guest mode
• Backward compatible, adding ethernet connectivity and control to legacy systems
• Ethernet interface
• Static and DHCP network connections
• Power Supply: 100 – 240VAC 50/60 HZ
Multi-Room Streaming Made Simple
Two internal streaming sources lets you play music from thousands of internet radio stations via Pandora or TuneIn or from your mobile device, even from network attached storage, all controlled by an auto discovery app (iOS and Android) or keypads that put you in control. Two additional inputs connect your favorite devices so you can hear them everywhere. The four powered stereo outputs deliver an enviable 30 watts per room, simply add more Mini4’s to expand up to 32 rooms. This is a hidden audio system with that can fill your world with music.
The internal webpage has all the customization needed to control and configure the system the way you like it. The FREE app (iOS and Android) auto discovers the Amplifier so there is no complex setup. Two keypad ports allow for wall mounted keypads to control your system or use the KPC-N 2.8” wall mounted color touchscreen where all zones can be controlled.
Adjustable Bass, Treble, Balance, Loudness and audio delay fine tunes your system to your exacting needs.