o Configurable IP code specific detection triggers.
• 1 x Dedicated RS232 DB9 port, max throughput = 115 k
baud port(s) may be configured with code specific
• 2 x IR emitter output / sensor inputs : 3.5mm jacks.
o These jacks work concurrently as an IR output and sensor input. The IR port(s)
route IR signals from R1D controllers IR generator.
o The Sensor input(s) may be configured as level or frequency threshold triggers.
o More IR ports can be added via a EX4 but without routing.
• Port activity LED indication on each IR port and the RS232 comms port
• Real time internal clock, with setup & synchronisation via internet including astronical
clock and time based scheduled tasks
• 2 x Analogue level threshold triggers: 0 - 10V
o Inputs may also be configured as frequency threshold triggers.
• 2 x 12VDC Relay drivers: 300mA max active pull down.
• DIN mount compatible
• IR Learning Receiver
• Axium RJ45 port: For connection to an Axium AX-KPC2.8-IP, AX-KPD keypad, or
• Power LED - with activity indication
• Powered by options:
o 12VDC 1A power supply
o PoE switch or injector
• USB port for programming and Firmware Update
Flexible and Powerful
The R1D controller unlocks the full potential of the KPC-N allowing for a deeper user experience and un-paralleled control. Command Match triggers are also supported for that extra level of automation.
Full 2 Way Control
Connect via a PoE port on your router (or separate 12v PSU) and the R1D will facilitate full 2way communications between the Axium amplifiers and a host of 3rd party devices including C-Bus, Sonos and the NESS/ELK M1 to name just a few.
Not only does the R1D support 2way communications with C-Bus, Vantage, Bticino, Luxom and Dynalite (Control only) but there are also four DALI legs built-in supporting up to 64 devices.
The R1D is fully loaded with 0- 10v inputs, relay controllers, DALI, RS232, Sensors inputs IR ports, Ethernet port and there are two legacy keypad ports. There is also an IR learner built in.