- Configurable IP code specific detection triggers.
• 4 x Dedicated RS232 DB9 port, max throughput = 115 k baud port(s) may be configured with code specific detection triggers
• 4 x IR emitter output / sensor inputs : 3.5mm jacks.
- These jacks work concurrently as an IR output and sensor input. The IR port(s) route IR signals from R1D controllers IR generator.
- The Sensor input(s) may be configured as level or frequency threshold triggers.
- More IR ports can be added via a EX4 but without routing.
Flexible and Powerful
The R4D controller unlocks the full potential of the KPC-N allowing for a deeper user experience and un-paralleled control. Command Match triggers are also supported for that extra level of automation.
Full 2 Way Control
Connect via a Ethernet port on your router and the R4D will facilitate full 2way communications between the Axium amplifiers and a host of 3rd party devices including C-Bus, Sonos and the NESS/ELK M1 to name just a few.
Not only does the R4D support 2way communications with C-Bus, Vantage, Bticino, Luxom and Dynalite (Control only) but there are also four DALI legs built-in supporting up to 256 devices.
The R4D is fully loaded with 0- 10v inputs, relay controllers, DALI, RS232, Sensors inputs IR ports, Ethernet port and there are two legacy keypad ports. There is also an IR learner built in.